Creditor's Rights

Family Law Order Enforcement
If you have been through a divorce or legal seperation you know the orders passed down by the court are not always followed. If you have been awarded money in a family court order and have yet to recieve any compensation from your ex Albertson Law can help. We can force the sale of property or simply garnish wages in order to get the money you deserve.
Are you owed money?
Albertson Law can help you collect the money owed to you or your business. Albertson Law has been successful in the past enforcing outstanding balances through legal action. Whether it be through forced sales, liens, or litigation. If you own a business and have outstanding balances please set up a time to meet with us to explore your options to get the money owed to you.